Test a small amount of Super Clean on an inconspicuous area to determine if it affects color and refer to packaging for safety tips and usage recommendations before cleaning.
- Scrape or vacuum loose soil
- Spray a dilution of 3 parts water to 1 part Super Clean – or – spray floor mat with water, followed by Super Clean at full strength
- Wait 3-5 minutes
- Loosen soil with stiff brush for a minute
- Rinse with water
- Vacuum moisture with a wet/dry shop vac
- If necessary, repeat steps waiting 10-15 minutes (Step 4) for soil to dissolve before brushing