HOW TO USE SUPERCLEAN FOR HOUSEHOLD APPLIANCES AND OTHER INDOOR ITEMS
SuperClean is best known for cleaning grease and grime off engines and garage floors. But bring SuperClean inside the house for those tough-task household projects.
We admit, we use to hate house cleaning…especially the grimy carpets, grease-caked stovetops and mystery stained granite countertops. Now it’s a breeze with SuperClean degreaser for house cleaning.
Available online at Amazon and at retail, hardware and auto parts stores, this cleaning tool makes housekeeping easier, faster — better.
Here is a complete guide on how to use our household degreaser product:
- Engines – Engines are easy to clean, but you may need a foaming cleaner-degreaser to get better “cling” on vertical surfaces.
- Appliances – The way you clean each appliance should depend on the model, so always refer to manufacturer safety guidelines and usage recommendations before using SuperClean as a kitchen cleaner degreaser.
- Carpet – Clean your carpet at least once per year, and more often in high-traffic areas. Got a light-colored carpet and a dog?, Clean it two to three times a year. Always follow the manufacturer’s cleaning guidelines.
- Shower and Tub – Apply the degreaser-cleaner if you clean regularly, or the foaming SuperClean if you have some serious soap and scum buildup on the shower or tub.
- Laundry – Ideal for tough stains, SuperClean can also be used on fabric. Test a small amount of the product on one part of the fabric, however, to know if it affects color.